Existing Development Applications

If you have lodged development application and wish to submit additional documentation, you can forward the documents via the link above.

There are three different options to send this documents, please choose the right option to submit documents in order to avoid any delay in processing the documents:-

Additional Documentation - Any additional or amended documents requires for the development assessment.

Building Rules Consent Documentation - To lodge Building Rules Consent documents for the Council to assess

Private Certification Documentation- Forward building documents which have been privately certified.

If an email is received after business hours it will be deemed to be received the following business day.

You can use the Council online service to track the progress of the application

For further information on this topic, or if you have any questions, please call our helpful Customer Services team on 8405 6600 or email us at service@cityofpae.sa.gov.au.
Copyright (c) 2015 City of Port Adelaide Enfield