Additional Info, Building Documents and Private Certification Documents

This page is for applicants and private certifiers who wish to forward electronic documents for existing development applications. You can also forward documents to Council for applications which have been granted Development Planning Consent.

Below is the type of documents to be forward into Council:

  • Additional or amended documents which have been requested by Council;
  • You wish to lodge Building Rules Consent documents for Council to assess;
  • You are a private certifier wishing to forward building documents into Council.

Before you start:

If you were not the applicant who lodged the application then you must confirm with the applicant that if they lodged the application electronically.

If they have, then you can proceed using this system.

If an email is received after business hours it will be deemed to be received the following business day.

For further information on this topic, or if you have any questions, please call our helpful Customer Services team on 8405 6600 or email us at
Copyright (c) 2015 City of Port Adelaide Enfield