COVID Response Latest News
Wednesday 2 December 2020
Several changes to COVID-19 restrictions have come into effect on Tuesday 1 December.
These changes will have an impact on services and programs at our libraries, together with the Lights Community and Sports Stadium, Lefevre Community Stadium, Enfield Community Centre, Kilburn Community Centre and all of our community halls.
The continued health and safety of our community is important to us, so we want to be sure that we are correctly following the SA Government directives.
SA Health is distributing face masks to our Civic Centre, Libraries and Community and Sports Centres, so you can pick up a mask at any of these locations.
* Civic Centre, 163 St Vincent St, Port Adelaide (from today)
* Enfield CC, 540 Regency Rd, Enfield (when Centre is staffed)
* Enfield Library, 1 Kensington Cres, Enfield (from today)
* Greenacres Library, 2 Fosters Rd, Greenacres (from today)
* Kilburn CC, 59 Gladstone Av, Kilburn (when Centre is staffed)
* Lefevre Stadium, Victoria Rd and Marmora Tce, Osborne (from this afternoon)
* Parks Library, 46 Trafford St, Angle Park (from today)
* Port Adelaide Library, 2 -4 Church St, Port Adelaide (from today)
* Semaphore Pop up Library, RSL, 10 Semaphore Rd (from today)
* The Lights Community and Sports Centre, 244 -279 East Parkway (from today)
It’s important that we continue to play our part in keeping our community safe, so we encourage you to wear a mask when you are out and about and to stay a safe 1.5 metres apart.
IN AN EMERGENCY
Services and locations that are available
* Reconnect, a service supporting young people at risk of homelessness, will continue to provide services by alternative means eg phone, Facetime, etc
If you are visiting a council site, please wear a face mask and continue to practice social distancing to ensure that you and our staff are safe.
For the most up-to-date information about the current COVID-19 situation in SA please visit the SA Health webpage.
Free Face Masks2nd December 2020
Neighbourhood Gatherings1st December 2020
Working Through COVID-191st December 2020
- Our recovery journey
Support for young people26th November 2020
The Art of Reconciliation Visual Artists26th November 2020
- Expressions of interest
COVID Response Latest News18th November 2020
Planning System Consultation13th November 2020
Celebrating One Year at The Lights12th November 2020
Increase in Mosquitoes9th November 2020
Polystyrene Recycling Supports Jobs9th November 2020