Reopening Council facilities
As we progress with the State Government's Recovery Roadmap, our Libraries, Community Centres and Civic Centre are now open to the public. Services have been modified to ensure we meet the SA Health advice which includes limiting the number of customers in our buildings.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS IN THE CIVIC CENTRE
The Civic Centre at 163 St Vincent Street was reopened Monday 18 May and is now open from 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Access from St Vincent Street and Nile Street.
- Front counter open for all transactions.
- Planning administration service is open for advice and support.
Semaphore, Parks, Enfield, Greenacres and Port Adelaide Libraries are open. Council services are also available at Enfield and Greenacres Libraries.
- You can browse and borrow library items from the collection, and limited public computers are available.
- Access Home Library Service, Digital Library and Online Programs https://www.cityofpae.sa.gov.au/explore/libraries
- Printing and photocopying is available
Customer numbers will be limited to 75 people in each building at one time (in addition to staff).
- Signage and floor markers will remind you to observe social distancing and public computers will be spaced at 1.5m apart.
- We will continue to practice good hand washing and hygiene. Commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned often, and wipes and sanitisers will be available for use.
- As part of our strategy to keep you safe, we encourage you to download the COVID SAFE app and to provide your details to staff on entry to the library to assist with contact tracing (if required).
COMMUNITY CENTRES & STADIUM
Kilburn and Enfield Community Centres, the Lights Community Centre and Stadium and Lefevre Community Stadium are now open. Our staff have contacted group coordinators this week to make the necessary arrangements
Community Centre Services
- Groups, programs and activities which are low risk and can practice safe hygiene and physical distancing measures, and important for the health and wellbeing of our community (because they help people stay connected to others, learn new things, or provide important services) will all be able to return subject to liaison with Centre staff.
The following will be put in place at all Facilities to meet SA Health Advice;
- Customer numbers will be limited to 20 people at any one time (in addition to staff).
- We will promote payments via electronic to minimise cash handling
- Signage and floor markers will remind people to observe social distancing and counters have safety screens in place.
- We will continue to practice good hand washing and hygiene.
- Hand sanitiser and washing facilities will be provided
- Higher level cleaning regimes will be in place including commonly touched surfaces being cleaned often
- Delivered items will be quarantined for at least 24 hours before being actioned.
- At our Centres cleaning kits will be available, and we expect each group to wipe down shared surfaces (ie tables, etc) before and after their activity.
- We will be encouraging visitors to download the COVIDSafe app or to record details to assist with contact tracing if required, however we will not require this information as a condition of entry.
Exciting Future for Regency Golf2nd July 2020
Yarn Bombing a Local Lane1st July 2020
Osborne Shipyard Expansion30th June 2020
We're watching illegal dumpers26th June 2020
Improving Street Bin Collections25th June 2020
Keeping Your Dog Secure23rd June 2020
Rates Relief22nd June 2020
Kilburn Community Centre Social Enterprise22nd June 2020
- Expressions of Interest
Looking After Our Dunes19th June 2020
Burning in the Open18th June 2020