Development Application Electronic Lodgement System
An Electronic option is now available to send Development Applications electronically to Council.
Before you proceed, below is a list of documents required to be sent into Council so the process of your application can commence. Furthermore, these documents must be saved in a PDF format.
By accepting the Electronic Lodgement System you will not require to sign the Development Application form and Power Declaration Form.
To process with your application without any delays, it is recommended you provide all the documents and information related to your type of development. Development applications submitted without the correct information will result in significant processing delays.
For further assistance to lodge a Development Application please refer to the Electronic Lodgement System Userguide(PDF, 2863.75 KB)
Below are a list of documents, with mandatory documents marked with an (*):
- Development Application Form and Power Declaration Form. (*)
- Site Plan (minimum scale 1:200). (*)
- Floor plan and Elevations (minimum scale 1:100). (*)
- Technical Specifications (for example manufacturer’s span tables, engineers report)
- Supporting Documentation
- Certificate of Title to confirm site boundaries and easements on the property,
- Construction Industry Training Levy Receipt (if building work exceeds $40,000)
- Private Certified Decision Notification Form (Schedule 1A), etc.
If an email is received after business hours it will be deemed to be received the following business day.
Development Application Form (PDF, 660.61 KB)