Lefevre Peninsula Stormwater Management Plan
The draft Lefevre Peninsula Stormwater Management Plan (SMP) aims to improve understanding of stormwater management related issues on the Lefevre Peninsula, whilst guiding future decision making about how we manage flood risk and improve the quality of stormwater on the Peninsula.
The plan has been prepared by the City of Port Adelaide Enfield Council, with joint funding from the Stormwater Management Authority and Adelaide Mount Lofty Ranges Natural Resource Management Board in partnership with a consultant team led by Southfront.
The consultation period for the draft Lefevre Stormwater Management Plan has now closed.
Stage 3 - August 2016 to December 2016
- Undertake community consultation regarding the draft stormwater management plan.
- Review feedback from community and technical steering group.
- Finalise stormwater management plan.
Stage 2 - June 2015 to May 2016
- Undertake preliminary community consultation.
- Setup a decision making matrix using the technique of multiple criteria analysis.
- Examine development potential in the study area.
- Identification of problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Investigate opportunities for stormwater management and provide recommendations.
- Prepare draft stormwater master plan.
Stage 1 - Project Start up April 2015
- Review existing catchment reports and stormwater designs.
- Undertake hydrogeological investigation.
- Undertake review of marine habitats.