Thomas Turner Reserve Master Plan
|Category||Sport Recreation and Community|
|Project Start Date||09/01/2018|
|Expected Completion Date||14/09/2018|
|Proponent||City of Port Adelaide Enfield|
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield is taking a fresh look at Thomas Turner Reserve. We have developed a Draft Master Plan for this Reserve and undertaken two stages of consultation. Based on the feedback from the Stage 2 Consultation further consideration was given to the relative merits of the Nelson Road and Grand Junction Road entrance options. This investigation assessed various issues and included further consultation with the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure. The results of this investigation was presented to Council at the August 2018 Council Meeting. The results of this investigation indicated that the entrance road off Nelson Road as shown in the Master Plan is the preferred location.
A final Master Plan has been produced which is provided as an attachment on this page. An implementation plan and project costing will be developed prior to the formal Council endorsement of this plan. The Master Plan will then be implemented in stages as funding allows.
Stage 1: Background + Community and Stakeholder Consultation
- Review background information and preliminary issues identified.
- Undertake Community and Stakeholder Consultation.
- Prepare a Consultation Summary report.
Stage 2: Draft Master Plan (including further consultation)
- Prepare Draft Master Plan.
- Undertake Community and Stakeholder Consultation on the Draft Master Plan.
- Prepare a Consultation Summary Report.
Stage 3: Final Master Plan
- Undertake further investigation based on stage 2 consultation results.
- Finalise the Master Plan.
- Adoption by Council.