Our Community Survey is now open. The Survey is one way we hear back from our community each year.
By completing our Community Survey, and not only will you be helping to build a better future for you and your community, but you will also be in the running to win an Apple iPad Mini or one of five Mainline Drive-In Cinema tickets. Your responses will help us better understand what you think about the City of Port Adelaide Enfield, as well as providing feedback on our services.
You can find the survey at https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4482521/City-of-Port-Adelaide
We have been working with Square Holes Research who have also been conducting phone interviews for us. If you have already been contacted about this survey please pass this postcard on to someone else who you think would like to participate. Thank you and good luck in the prize draw.
The survey will remain open until 3 September.
For more information please call 8405 6600 or to look at 2017 results go to http://www.cityofpae.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/files/Info_CityScorecard.pdf
Terms and Conditions:
1. The ‘Have Your Say’ competition is open to all South Australians who complete the City of Port Adelaide Enfield Council’s Have Your Say survey.
2. The competition owner is City of Port Adelaide Enfield Council.
3.Competition opens 12pm 1 August, 2018.
4.Competition closes at 03 September 2018.
5. One (1) major winner will receive an Apple iPad mini, with five (5) runners up receiving one ticket to the Mainline Drive In cinema.
6. The total prize pool is valued at $674.00.
7. Entries will be accepted via online or phone (if contacted by Square Holes, our third party research company).
8. To enter and be eligible to win, participants must register, and complete the survey, entering their valid contact details at the end of the survey. By doing so, your contact details will not be linked to your survey feedback. By submitting an entry the participant agrees to these conditions.
9. The winner will be randomly drawn from the general entry pool.
10. All winners will be notified by the end of October 2018 via telephone or email.
11.City of Port Adelaide Enfield Council reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language.
12. The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.