Apply for a permit

Residents, businesses and visitors need permits for some activities in the City of Port Adelaide Enfield. A fee may apply for some kinds of permits and we may also vary the conditions of your permit by writing to you. Learn all about permits for events, food services, businesses, parking and more.

Other permits and licences

You can apply for a liquor licence from Consumer and Business Services.

You can commemorate the contribution that a local has made to the social, cultural or political life of our community with a memorial plaque on a park seat.

If you want to build a new fence or replace an existing fence, and that fence shares a border with land that we own (such as a park, walkway or building), you’ll need to tell us in writing before you start construction. In some situations, we will contribute up to 50% of the costs.

You can apply for a disability parking permit from Services SA to park the vehicle in which you travel in disability parking spots.

If you want to improve the look of the roadside outside your house, you can ask the City of PAE for permission through a verge development application. Make sure to read the Verge Development Guidelines before you apply.