Council provides support to individual artists in the following ways:
- Individual Grants
- PAE Places Grants
- Letters of support for grant applications
- Regular information emails regarding arts opportunities, grants, training, competitions, exhibitions and events
- SALA Festival and Fringe Festival registration subsidies
- Port Adelaide Enfield SALA Festival and Fringe Festival Guides - production and distribution
- Exhibition space in Port Adelaide Enfield Libraries
- Employment opportunities through special projects/public art
Please contact Council's Arts & Cultural Development Officer on 8405 6600 if you would like to be on the artists' email list or for more information.
Individual grants guidelines(PDF, 639.58 KB)
Adelaide Fringe Registration Subsidy
The City of PAE will provide a 50% subsidy for registrations of any Adelaide Fringe exhibitions, performances and events held within the Council area. Artists do not need to live within the City of PAE, but must deliver their exhibition, performance or event within the City.
Eligible artists need to register with the Adelaide Fringe - you will need to pay the 50% registration fee as per the fee stated in AVR once you have connected with a venue in the City of Port Adelaide Enfield. Adelaide Fringe will invoice the City of PAE directly for the further 50%. Contact Artists Services at the Adelaide Fringe on 08 8100 2022 if you need further clarification.
Details of your event/performance/exhibition need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with "PAE Fringe – Registration" in the subject heading – along with a high resolution (300dpi) image for possible inclusion in the City of PAE Fringe Guide.
All artists receiving the registration subsidy are required to display the City of PAE logo on any relevant printed material. Contact email@example.com for the logo and conditions of use.
A City of PAE Fringe Guide will be produced featuring all exhibitions, performances and events within the Council area. This will be distributed to all local venues and through Council's Civic Centre, Visitor Information Centre, libraries and community centres. Contact the City of PAE’s Arts & Cultural Development Officer on 08 8405 6600 for any additional information.
SALA Festival Registration Subsidy
Council is proud to support and promote emerging and professional artists to be involved with the SALA Festival 2019. The City of PAE will provide a 100% subsidy for standard artists registrations for SALA Festival exhibitions and events held within the Council area.
- Eligible artists wishing to submit a STANDARD registration, do not need to pay anything – SALA Festival will invoice the City of PAE directly. When you complete the SALA registration, please tick the box “Send invoice to alternative billing address” and complete the following details: City of Port Adelaide Enfield, PO Box 110, Port Adelaide SA 5015. Please send details of your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligible artists wishing to submit a PREMIUM registration, need to pay the full registration fee and can seek reimbursement from the City of PAE for the STANDARD component of their registration fee. Please complete the Artists Fee Support Form (below).
All artists receiving registration support are required to display the City of Port Adelaide Enfield logo on any relevant printed material. Contact email@example.com for the logo and conditions of use.
SALA Artist Fee Support Form (PDF, 94.23 KB)