If golf is your passion the City of Port Adelaide Enfield Council area includes four courses to test your skills, where the fairways are smooth and flat and the greens soft and true.
Regency Park Community Golf Course
Following the re-alignment of South Road for the $842 million South Road Superway project, Regency Park Golf Course is now back in action and providing new challenges to golfers.
The feature hole of the revamped layout will be the 6th hole, now a par 5 with the green set out into a new wetland that has been constructed to the north of the course. This will be a challenging and spectacular hole for golfers to take on.
- three new holes, all with new bunkers and irrigation systems built to accommodate future recycled water use
- hole 6, now a challenging and spectacular par 5 hole
- improved safety along South Rd by reversing the direction of play at Hole 7 and the installation of screen net fencing; new seating, ball washers and rubbish bins
- environmental benefits including a wetland extensively planted with reeds and sedges to filter stormwater
- a boardwalk feature open to the public around the northern perimeter.
For all golf bookings call the Pro-Shop on 8268 5753. Open 7 days a week. Summer:7am-7pm. Winter:7am-5.30pm.
Regency Park Golf Course Fees(PDF, 1368.97 KB)
Regency Park Golf Course Map(PDF, 175.37 KB)
Valley View Golf Course
The Valley View Golf Course located in the Thomas Turner Reserve on Grand Junction Road is renowned as an 18 Hole Par 3 picturesque course. With low rates, relaxed tee-off times, internal competitions and twilight rounds it is ‘The Course of Choice!’ catering the short game for all playing ages and abilities.
For further information please call 0448 637918
Glanville Golf Course
The scenic Glanville Par 3 Golf Course is near the coastline in Semaphore South and is adjacent to the historic Glanville Hall and Glanville Sea Scouts Hall. The course is maintained to an exceptionally high standard, with greens and fairways of a comparable standard to those at expensive private courses
For further information please email email@example.com or phone on 8449 5000.
North Haven Golf Course
The North Haven Golf Course is located at the northern end of the Lefevre Peninsula, surrounded by the Outer Harbor Shipping Terminal, the Cruising Yacht Club and the North Haven residential area.