COVID-19 response

As of Monday 18 May, the Civic Centre in Port Adelaide is open to the public.  Information about the opening of Council facilities is available here
For more detailed information about particular services that may have been impacted due to restrictions click here

Please contact us by phone 8405 6600, complete a request via our website or email

Dismiss alert


What is considered an Urban Flooding Emergency?

Urban Flooding is the inundation of land not normally wet by storm water and / or sea water causing direct damage to residential, commercial, educational, recreational, cultural and industrial buildings and property. This can also include damage to infrastructure, stock, equipment and facilities.

It is also the inundation of land not normally wet by storm water and / or sea water causing indirect losses due to disruption of economic activity, stress and anxiety, injury and death, polluted water supplies, and damage to wildlife habitats both in areas which are inundated and in areas which are isolated.