1001 Books Before School
Join our fun reading challenge and help your child fall in love with reading. 1001 books before school is an initiative aimed at 0-5 year olds and their families to support early literacy development. To join the challenge, please register at any City of PAE library branch or via the links below.
Printing in the library
We have printing, scanning and photocopying facilities available at all five of our libraries. We can print A4 and A3 both black & white and colour, single and double sided. Prices range from $0.10 for A4 black and white single sided to $2.00 for A3 colour double sided.
Printing at home
You can also send your printing to your local library from your device and collect it at your convenience that day.
Printing from your phone
Printing from your computer
Please select what library you’d like to send your jobs too:
Materials available for loan:
- Fiction and non-fiction books (also in large print)
- Books, DVDs and CDs in languages other than English
- DVDs, CDs and computer software
- Talking books
- Children's fiction and non-fiction books, including items suitable from birth onwards
- Books suitable for youth/teenagers, graphic novels and comics
- Language kits
- Home energy self-audit kits
- Toys from the Toy Collection (Parks Library only)
Materials for use in the library:
- Selected South Australian Newspapers
- Reference materials (printed)
- Local history collections (Port Adelaide Library only)
- Tools from the Makerspace (Parks Library only)