Servicing an area of about 97 square kilometres, the City of Port Adelaide Enfield offers facilities, services and events for a diverse range of people, including residents, workers and visitors.
Need a map? This page brings together the most popularly accessed and useful maps and their associated pages and sites, which will help you find what you’re looking for... and how to get there! If you are planning on visiting our City, or would like to take a virtual tour, these maps are designed to give you a unique perspective.
- Waste collection schedule map of suburbs(PDF, 1.2 MB)
- No-Smoking areas in dog parks(PDF, 847.3 KB)
- Port Adelaide Free Parking(PDF, 941.8 KB)
- Semaphore Foreshore Map(PDF, 5.4 MB)
- Regency Park Golf Course Map(PDF, 175.4 KB)
- Attractions - Port Adelaide and Lefevre Peninsula(PDF, 903.0 KB)
- Loop Path Map(PDF, 888.6 KB)
- Cycling Network - Short to Medium Term(PDF, 6.2 MB)
- Cycling Network - Long Term(PDF, 2.3 MB)