If you are able to spare just a few hours each week or fortnight, we are always in need of dedicated volunteers. We provide a high level of training, as well as insurance and reimbursement for travel expenses. Volunteers provide a valuable contribution to our community and there are over 20 different volunteer roles to choose from including:
- Social Support Programs for aged residents and people with a disability
- Graffiti removal
- Community transport driver
- Special events
- Library assistance
- Computer tuition
- Community centre assistance
- Historical tour guide or local historian
- Visitor Information Centre
We will make every effort to match you to a volunteer role that suits you whilst taking into consideration your own special skills, interests and preferences.
Please contact us to discuss current volunteer opportunities or see below for other volunteer opportunities.